WWW.VENEZCHEZVOUS.COM takes to heart the protection of the privacy and personal data of its users (hereinafter “Users”).
The purpose of this policy is to inform you in a transparent manner about the processing of your personal data by SAS UPSJEH and about the extent of your rights when using the site.
Identity of the data controller
The company SAS UPSJEH – S.A.S with a capital of € 500.00, having its registered office at 249 Impasse du Villaret 74410 Saint-Jorioz, registered with the RCS R.C.S. Annecy under the number 893 734 327 – is responsible for processing personal data collected on the Website and the Application within the meaning of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
- What is a personal data?
Personal data is any information relating to a natural person that allows him or her to be identified directly, such as last name, first name, postal address or e-mail address, or indirectly, such as a User ID, IP address, navigation data, geolocation data, etc.
- What data do we collect and under what circumstances?
We collect the following data about you in the following activities and contexts:
- Data that you provide directly to us when filling out a form or creating an account;
- Navigational data collected automatically when you use the Website;
- Data provided by our partners.
- For what purposes do we process your data and on what basis?
We process your data for the following purposes and purposes:
- Contract performance: to answer your customer service questions.
- Legitimate interest: to personalize your experience on the Site, to optimize your search time and offer recent searches, to contact you by email for satisfaction surveys, studies and polls; to generate statistics on the attendance and use of our services; to keep data for evidentiary purposes; to ensure the security of our services by detecting/retrieving any attempt of malicious intent, computer intrusion or violation of the TOS; to deliver contextual advertising to you.
- Legal obligations: to comply with our legal obligations in tax and accounting matters.
- What are the recipients of your data?
Your data is intended for SAS UPSJEH in order to provide you with personalized services and to facilitate your navigation.
Finally, your data may be communicated to the following recipients:
- Service providers in charge of providing a service and advertising tailored to Users and measuring traffic on the Website and/or the Application,
- Providers for the organization of contests,
- Providers of hosting, maintenance and cloud applications,
- To authorized administrative or judicial authorities in order to meet our legal obligations or a legal request from these authorities
- To the advertising service providers referred to in our cookie management platform referenced in the “See our partners” list. You can control the deposit of cookies by these partners via our cookie management platform.
- Data Transfers Outside the EU
Data processed by some of our contractors may be transferred outside the European Union. When data is transferred outside the EU, we ensure that the destination countries provide an adequate level of data protection, following an adequacy decision of the European Commission or put in place appropriate contractual, technical and organizational safeguards, in accordance with the GDPR, in order to ensure the level of protection of your data, equivalent to that which it would enjoy within the EU.
- How long do you keep your data?
We keep your data for variable periods of time depending on the type of data and the purposes for which they are processed under the following conditions:
- Data collected by a form/ for content personalization/ for audience measurement/ for fraud prevention
- > 3 years in an active database from the date of your last activity (account modification, browsing, filling in a form on the site, …) on one of the websites (and associated applications)
- > 2 additional years in a pseudonymized archive database with restricted access for evidence purposes.
- Geolocation: Real-time use and immediate deletion
- Documents and accounting records: 10 years, as accounting evidence
- What are your rights and how to exercise them?
In accordance with the RGPD and under the conditions provided, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: you can obtain confirmation that your data is being processed, and if so, to access your data and information on the circumstances of the processing;
- Right of rectification: you can obtain the rectification of your data when they are inaccurate or incomplete, as soon as possible;
- Right to erasure: you can, under certain conditions, obtain the erasure of your data, as soon as possible;
- Right to limitation: you can obtain the limitation of the treatment when you dispute the accuracy of the data, the lawfulness of their treatment, or you oppose the treatment or you wish their conservation for purposes of proof;
- Right to portability: you can receive your data that we process automatically and that you have provided on the basis of a contract or your consent in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or obtain the transmission of this data to another controller;
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data at any time, unless SAS UPSJEH has compelling legitimate grounds for processing your data. In case of commercial prospecting, you can object without any reason;
- Right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing: you have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing and producing legal effects concerning you or similarly affecting you in a significant way, except where such processing is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract or is authorized by law;
- Right to complain: you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, including the CNIL.
- Instructions in case of death: you have the right to formulate instructions concerning the fate of your data in case of death.
To exercise your rights, simply contact us via the “Contact us” section (mention your name, first name, e-mail address) on the site.
- Security of your data
SAS UPSJEH collects and processes Data with the utmost confidentiality and security, and in compliance with applicable laws. It undertakes to take all reasonable measures necessary to secure and protect the Data of the Users of the Website, collected and processed by it.
When consulting the Website, information may be recorded in “cookie” files installed on the User’s computer, tablet or cell phone. This page provides an understanding of what a cookie is, what it is used for and how it can be set.
- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that may be stored, subject to the User’s choice, in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your terminal, when you consult an online service thanks to the User’s browser software. A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is stored, during the period of validity of the cookie.
- What is the purpose of the cookies issued on the Website?
The cookies and tracers deposited on our website are of different natures:
- a) Functional cookies
These cookies that we deposit allow us to identify you when you connect to our website, to adapt the presentation to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), to memorize information relating to a form that the User has filled out on the Website (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that the User has chosen on the website
b) Audience measurement cookies
These cookies allow us to establish anonymous statistics of the frequentation of the website, unless you object, to measure the audience of the website, to carry out market research and to improve our website.
- How do I set my cookies?
At any time, when you wish, you have the possibility to control your wishes regarding cookies:
(i) by setting your browser:
The User can configure his or her browser software so that cookies are stored in his or her terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their sender. The User may also configure his or her browser software so that acceptance or rejection of cookies is proposed from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be recorded in his or her terminal.
For the management of cookies and the User’s choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of the User’s browser, which will allow him/her to know how to modify his/her wishes regarding cookies.
For more information, please visit
For Internet Explorer: (ii) by refusing advertising cookies via youronlinechoices.com
The User can manage the use and exploitation of cookies by visiting the advertising cookie management platform offered by advertising professionals at the following address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/ and by following the instructions given there. The User will thus be able to find out which companies are registered with this platform, which offer them the possibility of refusing or accepting the cookies used by them to adapt the advertisements likely to be displayed to their browsing information.
(iv) refuse a cookie issued by a social network:
If the User does not want the Website to store cookies issued by a social network, the User can click on the following information links to disable cookies issued by a social network. Deactivating these cookies will therefore prevent any interaction with the social network(s) concerned:
- FACEBOOK : https://fr-fr.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- TWITTER : https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171379-twitter-prend-en-charge-la-desactivation-du-suivi-dnt#
- GOOGLE + : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3118621?hl=fr
- LINKEDIN : http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- YOUTUBE : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3118621?hl=fr
- En savoir plus sur les cookies https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-et-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi
- How long your choices are kept
Your choices regarding cookies are kept for a maximum of 6 (six) months.
Update date 31/08/2021